Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophecy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mythrassan's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Myth

Mythrassan's Application Empty
PostSubject: Mythrassan's Application   Mythrassan's Application Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:21 pm

Name in game: Mythrassan
APB Forum Name:Belarang
Interests: My Kids & MMO's
Other games played: Wow, Warhammer Online, Aion
Personality: Laid back and play the games for the fun. Not into overly structured guilds with all the politics.
Will hang out in chat and socialize with clan. (other guilds/clans used skype, vent, teamspeak)
Why you are interested in clan: See above. I liked the description posted in APB forums.
What you think you could offer: Still learning to play the the game well. I don't have a history with shooters. But I enjoy the group atmosphere and participating in clan activities when online (usually most evenings after 8PM EST)
Back to top Go down
Aarash
Admin
Aarash

Mythrassan's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mythrassan's Application   Mythrassan's Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:10 pm

Myth wrote:
Name in game: Mythrassan
APB Forum Name:Belarang
Interests: My Kids & MMO's
Other games played: Wow, Warhammer Online, Aion
Personality: Laid back and play the games for the fun. Not into overly structured guilds with all the politics.
Will hang out in chat and socialize with clan. (other guilds/clans used skype, vent, teamspeak)
Why you are interested in clan: See above. I liked the description posted in APB forums.
What you think you could offer: Still learning to play the the game well. I don't have a history with shooters. But I enjoy the group atmosphere and participating in clan activities when online (usually most evenings after 8PM EST)
added you will add you when i see you on Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
https://prophecy.forumotion.net

Mythrassan's Application
Page 1 of 1