Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophecy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xiseria's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xiseria

Xiseria's Application Empty
PostSubject: Xiseria's Application   Xiseria's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:07 pm

Name in game: Xiseria

APB Forum Name: Aeonflux (I tend to lurk the APB forums because of the flame wars)

Interests: APB, Music, Hockey, Soccer, Customization, Fun... o_o

Other games played: CS:S, CS 1.6, TF2, SC, WoW, L4D2 (yes I'm a nerd lol)

Personality: Always nice, never hold grudges, love working in teams and I love group work, also like killing Enforcers, lol. Not shy, I can be quite outgoing if I am more familiar with the person, and so on. I'm just nice. Razz

Why you are interested in clan: I'm interested because I've been looking for a good clan to join so I can make friends on APB, have a good group to play with and kick some Enforcer ass, and just in general have a great time without taking it too seriously.

What you think you could offer: I think I could be a good member in this clan and I have a positive attitude towards things. I'm great at FPS games (usually unless I'm having a bad day) and I am helpful a lot.
I hope to provide this clan with some solid team work play and just hope to get in so I can work with them and have fun. Very Happy

Thanks for reading my application!
Back to top Go down
Aarash
Admin
Aarash

PostSubject: Re: Xiseria's Application   Xiseria's Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:48 pm

Nice app counter strike was a fav game for a while whisp trotmin or dextronaut for invite also if any officer is reading this please invite my frient blondebabii
Back to top Go down
https://prophecy.forumotion.net
embodied

embodied

PostSubject: Re: Xiseria's Application   Xiseria's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:57 am

Dex got Blondebabii I believe it was him anyway.

Yea, Xiseria add Trotmin to your friend's list in game and shoot me a tell when you see me on.
Back to top Go down
JustinZED

PostSubject: Re: Xiseria's Application   Xiseria's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:35 pm

It was me, you ho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xiseria's Application   Xiseria's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xiseria's Application
Page 1 of 1