Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophecy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trap's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
miatoromatic

Trap's Application Empty
PostSubject: Trap's Application   Trap's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Name in game: Trap

APB Forum Name: Miatoromatic

Interests: Nerdy Asian activities, literature, writing, webmaster, Photoshop, creative misc’s, etc…

Other games played: Lineage 2, Guild Wars, World of Warcraft, S4, Warhammer Online, Aion, FFXI Online, RF Online, Half-Life 1/2, Counter Strike / Source, and a bunch of other free ones including Hello Kitty Online.

Personality: Persistent and quite demanding, I know what I want and will do whatever it takes to get it. I also appear a bit anti-social around people I don't know well, but I am not socially lacking. =P Other than that I am mostly classified as weird, but you'll get used to my antics sooner or later.

Why you are interested in clan: Tried looking at a few other clans, but most of them are WAY too hardcore for someone like me. So upon Cryaotic’s recommendation, I am here. As for what I am expecting from this guild, hopefully a good four-man group to faceroll with at any given time of the day.

What you think you could offer: I am Asian; I am death behind the wheels. Although there might be sacrifices, I am positive that it’s worth letting my ethnicity wreak havoc in a car. Other than that I am mainly a defender and best with close range gunfights.
Back to top Go down

Trap's Application
Page 1 of 1