Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophecy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sidd's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sidd

Sidd's Application Empty
PostSubject: Sidd's Application   Sidd's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:55 pm

Name in game: A1DS (going to change tomorrow)
Interests: Programming, Web Design, Video Games.
Other games played: All Blizzard Games (yes even Warcraft I), Aion, All Valve Games, the list goes on.
Personality: I tend to enjoy people of simliar intellect - I like to talk with people who actually know what they're talking about.
Why you are interested in clan: I'm tired of grouping with random people on APB, so I thought I'd join you guys.
What you think you could offer: I can design a website for you guys - I can get a domain name, etc., I don't think I'd even need any money from you guys initially.

P.S. Yeah, I've played a lot of video games, and I have been with several clans to know how they work. Well, that's it. If you need anything else, let me know - and I'd love to design a website and emblem for us.
Back to top Go down
Aarash
Admin
Aarash

Sidd's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidd's Application   Sidd's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:05 pm

sidd wrote:
Other games played: All Blizzard Games (yes even Warcraft I), Aion, All Valve Games, the list goes on.
Personality: I tend to enjoy people of simliar intellect - I like to talk with people who actually know what they're talking about.
Why you are interested in clan: I'm tired of grouping with random people on APB, so I thought I'd join you guys.
What you think you could offer: I can design a website for you guys - I can get a domain name, etc., I don't think I'd even need any money from you guys initially.

P.S. Yeah, I've played a lot of video games, and I have been with several clans to know how they work. Well, that's it. If you need anything else, let me know - and I'd love to design a website and emblem for us.

Cool glad to see you are interested and would want to do all that Very Happy. Love to have you to try nd make symbols and websites Very Happy. Just sumbit them to the gang and we all will vote on it. I am also going to have a symbol thread up on ehre to.

Welcome btw Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
https://prophecy.forumotion.net
sidd

Sidd's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidd's Application   Sidd's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:07 pm

Arash wrote:
sidd wrote:

Cool glad to see you are interested and would want to do all that Very Happy. Love to have you to try nd make symbols and websites Very Happy. Just sumbit them to the gang and we all will vote on it. I am also going to have a symbol thread up on ehre to.

Welcome btw Very Happy.
Do you have AIM, MSN, or anything, so I can talk to you about making a website and such?
Back to top Go down
Aarash
Admin
Aarash

Sidd's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidd's Application   Sidd's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:11 pm

sidd wrote:
Arash wrote:
sidd wrote:

Welcome btw Very Happy.
Do you have AIM, MSN, or anything, so I can talk to you about making a website and such?

yea msn is : ahabthearab90@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
https://prophecy.forumotion.net
sidd

Sidd's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidd's Application   Sidd's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:15 pm

Arash wrote:
sidd wrote:
Arash wrote:
sidd wrote:

Welcome btw Very Happy.

yea msn is : ahabthearab90@hotmail.com
added, sgsridharan@hotmail.com is mine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sidd's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidd's Application   Sidd's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sidd's Application
Page 1 of 1