Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophecy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Graey

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:06 pm

Name in game: Graey
APB Forum Name: Ludichris
Interests: Biking/Rollerblading, Surfing, Woodworking (very recent), technological sciences.
Other games played: L4D1/2, Halo 1/2, Mirror's Edge (Favorite Game), the list could go on...
Personality: Dark sense of humor (most of my jokes that I say are to make me laugh =P). Other than that, I'm a casual gamer, and a flirt with the girls.
Why you are interested in clan: I like the relaxed environment you appear to offer, while still providing a competitive experience.
What you think you could offer: I'm good company on vent, and a good player in-game. The rest will have to be determined upon joining (should you accept me)
Back to top Go down
Aarash
Admin
Aarash

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:26 pm

Graey wrote:
Name in game: Graey
APB Forum Name: Ludichris
Interests: Biking/Rollerblading, Surfing, Woodworking (very recent), technological sciences.
Other games played: L4D1/2, Halo 1/2, Mirror's Edge (Favorite Game), the list could go on...
Personality: Dark sense of humor (most of my jokes that I say are to make me laugh =P). Other than that, I'm a casual gamer, and a flirt with the girls.
Why you are interested in clan: I like the relaxed environment you appear to offer, while still providing a competitive experience.
What you think you could offer: I'm good company on vent, and a good player in-game. The rest will have to be determined upon joining (should you accept me)
get on vent and talk to everyone Very Happy try to get a invite from justinzed trotmin or dextronaunt in game Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
https://prophecy.forumotion.net

Application
Page 1 of 1