Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophecy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Marsai's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marsai

Marsai's Application Empty
PostSubject: Marsai's Application   Marsai's Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:26 am

Name in game:Marsai
APB Forum Name:Marsai
Interests:video games (duh) / metal music / movies /
Other games played: EQ2 / AoC / ive tried all the mmo's, after over two yrs playing eq2, went over to conan for awhile.... been adrift for many months ... lol. think ive finally found my game here in APB
Personality: can be quiet, becomes more talkative as i get to know you. actually has a sense of humor...lol.
Why you are interested in clan:looking thru the available clans trying to find the right fit for me. think you guys may be it Smile
What you think you could offer: spent 2 years in EQ2 as one of the 7 council members of the guild Septorian Brotherhood. (truth be told only 4 of us actually participated in guild management) acted as guild leader for 6 months. I play at odd hours ... mostly early morning or mid-afternoon. rarely do i play evenings. talking about EST or GMT -5 here. still kind of suck at this game....lmao, but i am getting better all the time.

was thinking about starting up a faction of the Brotherhood here in APB but i really dont have the time to start up a clan all by myself. so i figured id browse thru the recruiting gamgs and see whats out there. you guys seem pretty laid back and commited to having fun Smile

Back to top Go down
embodied

embodied

PostSubject: Re: Marsai's Application   Marsai's Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:18 am

Hop on vent and try to get a hold of me, dextronaut or Justinzed.

Whisper any of us in game. My in game name is Trotmin.
Back to top Go down
Aarash
Admin
Aarash

PostSubject: Re: Marsai's Application   Marsai's Application Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:25 pm

Marsai wrote:
Name in game:Marsai
APB Forum Name:Marsai
Interests:video games (duh) / metal music / movies /
Other games played: EQ2 / AoC / ive tried all the mmo's, after over two yrs playing eq2, went over to conan for awhile.... been adrift for many months ... lol. think ive finally found my game here in APB
Personality: can be quiet, becomes more talkative as i get to know you. actually has a sense of humor...lol.
Why you are interested in clan:looking thru the available clans trying to find the right fit for me. think you guys may be it Smile
What you think you could offer: spent 2 years in EQ2 as one of the 7 council members of the guild Septorian Brotherhood. (truth be told only 4 of us actually participated in guild management) acted as guild leader for 6 months. I play at odd hours ... mostly early morning or mid-afternoon. rarely do i play evenings. talking about EST or GMT -5 here. still kind of suck at this game....lmao, but i am getting better all the time.

was thinking about starting up a faction of the Brotherhood here in APB but i really dont have the time to start up a clan all by myself. so i figured id browse thru the recruiting gamgs and see whats out there. you guys seem pretty laid back and commited to having fun Smile
AoC like age of conana? How did you like it? Hope they got around to adding you Very Happy!

Back to top Go down
https://prophecy.forumotion.net
Marsai

Marsai

PostSubject: Re: Marsai's Application   Marsai's Application Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:24 am

yea, Age of Conan. it was pretty cool. graphix were awesome. got frustrating though.... had to go to certain areas to get quest updates... alot of campers jumping out to kill noobs like me. kinda ruined the fun of it.
Back to top Go down
Aarash
Admin
Aarash

PostSubject: Re: Marsai's Application   Marsai's Application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:02 pm

Marsai wrote:
yea, Age of Conan. it was pretty cool. graphix were awesome. got frustrating though.... had to go to certain areas to get quest updates... alot of campers jumping out to kill noobs like me. kinda ruined the fun of it.
nice Smile ! I liked everything ha. But players quit Sad
Back to top Go down
https://prophecy.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marsai's Application   Marsai's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marsai's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophecy :: Public :: Apply here-
Jump to: