Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophecy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cryaotic's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cryaotic

Cryaotic's Application Empty
PostSubject: Cryaotic's Application   Cryaotic's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:58 pm

Name in game: Cryaotic

APB Forum Name: Cryaotic

Interests: Literature, electronic entertainment, the female figure, cultural oddities that may or not not include various alternative sources of asian upbringing.

Other games played: World of Warcraft, Counter-Strike 1.6/Source, Warhammer Online, Aion, Various F2P MMOs, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Team Fortress 2, Half-Life 1/2, we'll be here a while, so I'll just leave it at that.

Personality: Easy going. It takes all that (not the Nickelodeon show) and a bag of doritos to get under my skin, so seeing a wicked venomous malicious evil cruel vile face upon these beautiful features will be rarer than witnessing the majestic albino giraffe mating ritual.

Why you are interested in clan: Lack of clans who don't rage, have rather cool people, and seem like they have a general idea of what they are doing. Also, Tabie is in it. And apparently she has a fan club. What's not to love?

What you think you could offer: My stunning charms, clever wit, backrubs, and another gun to tote around in the districts.
Back to top Go down
Tabie

Tabie

PostSubject: Re: Cryaotic's Application   Cryaotic's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:03 pm

I vote yes. o.o
Back to top Go down
embodied

embodied

PostSubject: Re: Cryaotic's Application   Cryaotic's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:28 pm

Holeee shit. Inviting when I get home. EmbodiedApathy on forums.
Back to top Go down
Cryaotic

PostSubject: Re: Cryaotic's Application   Cryaotic's Application Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:30 pm

This thread 100% consists of awesome sexiness.

The ratio of not-righteous to righteous is 0 to 3.

What a good day for math.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cryaotic's Application   Cryaotic's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cryaotic's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophecy :: Public :: Apply here-
Jump to: