Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophecy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nyna's Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nyna

Nyna's Application Empty
PostSubject: Nyna's Application   Nyna's Application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:30 pm

Name in game: Nyna
APB Forum Name: I am not an active presence on the APB forums
Interests: Gaming (video games, DnD, other stuff), anime, various other assorted nerdy stuff =P
Other games played: Err... A lot. I've played WoW, EQ2, CoH, Aion, and GW, just to name a few MMOs, and I have plenty of experience with shooters as well, with games like Battlefield 2142 and Halo. I could keep going, but I think you get the idea.
Personality: Not the best person to describe myself, but I'm fairly competitive when it comes to shooters. I'm usually fairly laid back online, but not so much with games like APB. I'm not looking for individual glory, it's all about teamwork, so I generally don't mind getting myself killed to help accomplish the objective if need be.
Why you are interested in clan: Welp, I'm always looking for people to play with, and my usual group consisting of Cryaotic and Trap seem to have joined, and Trap said I should apply as well, so here I am.
What you think you could offer: When I'm around, one less person is stuck playing with Cry and Trap. Razz
Back to top Go down

Nyna's Application
Page 1 of 1