Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophecy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brian's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thebrian

Brian's application Empty
PostSubject: Brian's application   Brian's application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:52 pm

Name in game: Brian
APB Forum Name: thebrian

Interests: sports, watching movies ,trying not to get a gutter in bowling, but most importantly, playing this game

Other games played: A.V.A, COD MW 2,

Personality: kind, funny, respectful towards my peers

Why you are interested in clan: The clan looks friendly, and rather active. I hope i can enjoy this game with the appropriate clan.

What you think you could offer: I can help players learn the basics and mechanics of this game. Also, i can be a member that is not only active but also not a liability.
Back to top Go down
Aarash
Admin
Aarash

Brian's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brian's application   Brian's application Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:13 am

Thebrian wrote:
Name in game: Brian
APB Forum Name: thebrian

Interests: sports, watching movies ,trying not to get a gutter in bowling, but most importantly, playing this game

Other games played: A.V.A, COD MW 2,

Personality: kind, funny, respectful towards my peers

Why you are interested in clan: The clan looks friendly, and rather active. I hope i can enjoy this game with the appropriate clan.

What you think you could offer: I can help players learn the basics and mechanics of this game. Also, i can be a member that is not only active but also not a liability.
whisper sora sir Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
https://prophecy.forumotion.net

Brian's application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophecy :: Public :: Apply here-
Jump to: