Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophecy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monasou's application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monaso

Monasou's application Empty
PostSubject: Monasou's application   Monasou's application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:14 pm

Name in game: Monasou
APB Forum Name: Monasou
Interests: Gaming, making fun, laughing, crashing cars, stealing shit, getting money.
Other games played: APB Beta, Modern Warfare 2, Bad company 2, Conterstrike source, Starcraft 2. Lots of other shooters.
Personality: I consider myself a pretty funny guy, and a fun guy to be around. APB is something I want to be good at, and have people around me that are also as good as me, or better. I play to win, and yes, i take it somewhat seriously, but I know that theres always next time.
Why you are interested in clan: I'm looking to be around people to hang out with and know that I can have backup or, have help when needed.
What you think you could offer: A great tactician, a good sniper, and a great guy. I can do some real good for a clan, and help strive for greatness.

I'll be on APB for awhile considering its summer time. Hopefully everyday. So if you want hit me up! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Aarash
Admin
Aarash

Monasou's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monasou's application   Monasou's application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:38 pm

Monaso wrote:
Name in game: Monasou
APB Forum Name: Monasou
Interests: Gaming, making fun, laughing, crashing cars, stealing shit, getting money.
Other games played: APB Beta, Modern Warfare 2, Bad company 2, Conterstrike source, Starcraft 2. Lots of other shooters.
Personality: I consider myself a pretty funny guy, and a fun guy to be around. APB is something I want to be good at, and have people around me that are also as good as me, or better. I play to win, and yes, i take it somewhat seriously, but I know that theres always next time.
Why you are interested in clan: I'm looking to be around people to hang out with and know that I can have backup or, have help when needed.
What you think you could offer: A great tactician, a good sniper, and a great guy. I can do some real good for a clan, and help strive for greatness.

I'll be on APB for awhile considering its summer time. Hopefully everyday. So if you want hit me up! Thanks.
glad to have you among us will be trying to invite you in game now Very Happy!

add sora in game or talk to him in game Very Happy! i have to re download game...
Back to top Go down
https://prophecy.forumotion.net

Monasou's application
Page 1 of 1