Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophecy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reign's Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reign

Reign's Application.  Empty
PostSubject: Reign's Application.    Reign's Application.  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:44 pm

Name in game: Reign11
APB Forum Name:Reign11
Interests: Gaming, Paintball, Water sports, and not failing school.
Other games played: Lots, but right now I'm playing APB, Red Faction: Guerrilla, Counter Strike: Source and several others. I've played many MMO's and shooters in the past, as well as RPGs, Racers, and Strategies.
Personality: Well, I like to think that I'm a nice guy, who isn't over competitive and is always willing to help out.
Why you are interested in the clan: Every game I've ever played has been better with a group of people to play with. You guys seem like a cool group of people to play with, and you not some huge clan that forgets their members a day after they join. I like that.
What you think you could offer: I could offer help to those who need it, and whatever skill I have to offer.
I hope you not turned off by my age, I understand why teenagers generally get a bad rap, but I hope this application proves I'm not the typical teenage gamer.
Back to top Go down

Reign's Application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophecy :: Public :: Apply here-
Jump to: