Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophecy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Riddlex's Application<3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Riddlex

Riddlex's Application<3 Empty
PostSubject: Riddlex's Application<3   Riddlex's Application<3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:07 am

Name in game: Riddlex
APB Forum Name: Riddlex
Interests: APB! Gaming, Clans, Tournaments, Realtime Games, and Kitty Cats
Other games played: CS/CS:S, GTA, L4D, WoW, CoD4, RPGs, and a lot of other CO-OP games
Personality: Really Funny, Energetic, Chill, Superr Nice, VERY Focused on In-game action. "Sometimes I get really scared and surprised hahah." You know what I mean XP
Why you are interested in the clan: This looks like a pretty tight clan with gamers who are comforting and fun to join up with.
What do you think you could offer: I could offer 100% help for other members. Explaining anything they do not understand or helping them on a hard quest. I have pretty cool strategys to work with and contribute with the people. I'm always the one laughing at the opponent because I use my smart decisions to win.

I would probably be on APB 24/7 since its summer now lol. I would really want to meet some new friends to hangout with too. Well, hope you sexy people like my app and I'm Ready To Get My Game On!!!

Love,
Riddlex<3
Back to top Go down
Aarash
Admin
Aarash

PostSubject: Re: Riddlex's Application<3   Riddlex's Application<3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:44 am

Riddlex wrote:
Other games played: CS/CS:S, GTA, L4D, WoW, CoD4, RPGs, and a lot of other CO-OP games
Personality: Really Funny, Energetic, Chill, Superr Nice, VERY Focused on In-game action. "Sometimes I get really scared and surprised hahah." You know what I mean XP
Why you are interested in the clan: This looks like a pretty tight clan with gamers who are comforting and fun to join up with.
What do you think you could offer: I could offer 100% help for other members. Explaining anything they do not understand or helping them on a hard quest. I have pretty cool strategys to work with and contribute with the people. I'm always the one laughing at the opponent because I use my smart decisions to win.

I would probably be on APB 24/7 since its summer now lol. I would really want to meet some new friends to hangout with too. Well, hope you sexy people like my app and I'm Ready To Get My Game On!!!

Love,
Riddlex<3
i did like your app and you are accepted see you in game Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
https://prophecy.forumotion.net
zeroslayerx

PostSubject: Re: Riddlex's Application<3   Riddlex's Application<3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:59 pm

Riddlex wrote:

Love,
Riddlex<3

well Glad to have you on board Riddlex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riddlex's Application<3   Riddlex's Application<3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riddlex's Application<3
Page 1 of 1