Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophecy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

deathuntert's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deathuntert

deathuntert's application Empty
PostSubject: deathuntert's application   deathuntert's application Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:21 pm

Name in game: deathuntert
APB Forum Name: deathuntert
Interests: APB, video games, friends, filming movies.
Other games played: Battlefied 1942, BBC, BBC2, WoW, EVE online, every GTA game tongue , CoD 1,2,3, Modern Warfare, Counter Strike, Left 4 Dead.
Personality: Very laid back, funny, and always enjoys a good match.
Why you are interested in clan: You guys seem to be good people to meet and play with, I don't like the intense hardcore feel of other clans.
What you think you could offer: Someone to have a good time playing the game with, and of course another gun against the enforcers

Back to top Go down
Aarash
Admin
Aarash

deathuntert's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: deathuntert's application   deathuntert's application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:37 pm

deathuntert wrote:
Name in game: deathuntert
APB Forum Name: deathuntert
Interests: APB, video games, friends, filming movies.
Other games played: Battlefied 1942, BBC, BBC2, WoW, EVE online, every GTA game tongue , CoD 1,2,3, Modern Warfare, Counter Strike, Left 4 Dead.
Personality: Very laid back, funny, and always enjoys a good match.
Why you are interested in clan: You guys seem to be good people to meet and play with, I don't like the intense hardcore feel of other clans.
What you think you could offer: Someone to have a good time playing the game with, and of course another gun against the enforcers

give me a whisper in game <3
Back to top Go down
https://prophecy.forumotion.net

deathuntert's application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophecy :: Public :: Apply here-
Jump to: