Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophecy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OrenIshi app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oren

OrenIshi app Empty
PostSubject: OrenIshi app   OrenIshi app Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:52 pm

Name in game:OrenIshi

APB Forum Name:Falxftw (I think?)

Interests: Gaming, Cars, Motorcycles~ Outside of work during the week its gaming, when the weekend hits i'm in the local car scene, or out riding my motorcycle with friends.

Other games played:UO, Warhammer Online, WoW, Mortal Online (Beta), Darkfall (Beta), UT, CS1.6, bf2, BFBC2, Madden, GT1&2, GTA from original all the way up till now, Dragon Age, Diablo 1&2, Warcraft 3, Starcraft.. probabaly tons more.

Personality: Laid back, but competetive, no drama or hassles, no raging. If im kicking alot of ass I wont be afraid to toot my own horn, but I wont rub it in to the enemy, I will just tell you how great I am~

Why you are interested in clan: Seems like a laid back crew, fairly active as I have seen some of you in game (I am sneeking a listen on your vent right now :X) and I am finding that solo play is not nearly rewarding as team playin APB.

What you think you could offer: I am a very competent FPSer, good communicator and teamworker, was very very dominant in bf2 for years, so know how to play my role on the team no matter what it be. I have been mmoing since the begining of UO nearly 14 years ago, so not afraid of grind, and character building is one of my favorite activities to do.
Back to top Go down
embodied

embodied

OrenIshi app Empty
PostSubject: Re: OrenIshi app   OrenIshi app Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:00 am

Darkfall sucked balls, didn't it?
Back to top Go down
Oren

OrenIshi app Empty
PostSubject: Re: OrenIshi app   OrenIshi app Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:20 am

Great premise, bad execution.

Same with Mortal~
Back to top Go down
Oren

OrenIshi app Empty
PostSubject: Re: OrenIshi app   OrenIshi app Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:26 am

Also, how could I have left out playing champions online, which is very similar to this game becuase of the instanced persistant world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OrenIshi app Empty
PostSubject: Re: OrenIshi app   OrenIshi app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OrenIshi app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophecy :: Public :: Apply here-
Jump to: