Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophecy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Matri's App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~Matri~

Matri's App  Empty
PostSubject: Matri's App    Matri's App  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:29 am

Name in game: Matri

APB Forum Name: Nirvage

Interests: Movies, Gaming, Beer, Going out with family/friends, and some Anime

Other games played: Too many to list, but I am primarily an MMORPG & FPS gamer. I am semi-casual, as I occasionally put in more hours into a game than a casual gamer, depending on interest level.

Personality: Quiet and serious until you get to know me, and then you'll see that I'm just as silly and annoying as everyone else. Razz

Why you are interested in clan: Playing a Crim in APB can be quite tough for a soloer. I constantly get dispatched against groups of high rank/high threat Enfs who practically make it impossible for me to complete any of my missions. I also like structure and teamwork in my groups, and it becomes very difficult to find that in pugs throughout the action districts. Basically, I'm tired of playing with people who don't work together well and also don't care about working well as a team.

What you think you could offer: Well, I'm good at following directions and doing what's best for the team or situation. I have played a lot of shooters in my time, and although I don't consider myself to be "awesome" at any, I am also not that bad of a player. I've played in hardcore fps clans in the past, but I consider myself to be more casual for that type of atmosphere. Basically, I can provide you guys my willingness to work together to bring down those scum Enforcers and increase my skill at APB through the help of my fellow clanmates.
Back to top Go down
Aarash
Admin
Aarash

Matri's App  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matri's App    Matri's App  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:07 pm

~Matri~ wrote:
Name in game: Matri

APB Forum Name: Nirvage

Interests: Movies, Gaming, Beer, Going out with family/friends, and some Anime

Other games played: Too many to list, but I am primarily an MMORPG & FPS gamer. I am semi-casual, as I occasionally put in more hours into a game than a casual gamer, depending on interest level.

Personality: Quiet and serious until you get to know me, and then you'll see that I'm just as silly and annoying as everyone else. Razz

Why you are interested in clan: Playing a Crim in APB can be quite tough for a soloer. I constantly get dispatched against groups of high rank/high threat Enfs who practically make it impossible for me to complete any of my missions. I also like structure and teamwork in my groups, and it becomes very difficult to find that in pugs throughout the action districts. Basically, I'm tired of playing with people who don't work together well and also don't care about working well as a team.

What you think you could offer: Well, I'm good at following directions and doing what's best for the team or situation. I have played a lot of shooters in my time, and although I don't consider myself to be "awesome" at any, I am also not that bad of a player. I've played in hardcore fps clans in the past, but I consider myself to be more casual for that type of atmosphere. Basically, I can provide you guys my willingness to work together to bring down those scum Enforcers and increase my skill at APB through the help of my fellow clanmates.
hi and thanks for taking time to fill the app. hopefully embodied or someone can get around to whispering you in game and inviting you ;D!
Back to top Go down
https://prophecy.forumotion.net
embodied

embodied

Matri's App  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matri's App    Matri's App  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:48 pm

Already done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Matri's App  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matri's App    Matri's App  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matri's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophecy :: Public :: Apply here-
Jump to: