Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophecy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SookieStackhouse's app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SookieStackhouse

SookieStackhouse

SookieStackhouse's app Empty
PostSubject: SookieStackhouse's app   SookieStackhouse's app Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:19 pm

Name in game: SookieStackhouse

APB Forum Name: SookieStackhouse

Interests: Gaming of all types and spending time with family. Also working a full time job and going to school full time, yet I always find at least a few hours a day to play and unwind Razz

Other games played: DAoC, WoW, AoC, SWG, Aion, Warhammer, LoTRO, CoH/CoV, CoDMW2, BFBC2, Bioshock 1/2, Mass Effect 1/2, Dragon Age.. basically whatever my husband is obsessed with at the time which causes me to be obsessed with soon afterwards Razz

Personality: Just here to have fun and make some new friends.. I'm a great listener and always willing to help when I can. I also have a dirty mind, so my apologies in advance if I scare any of the kiddies. Not in a sick Pedobear way or anything, of course. <shifty eyes>

Why you are interested in clan: Saw your recruitment thread and you seem like a fun group! My husband and I (Atomize, also submitting an app) have been looking for a good clan to join since we enjoy the game so much. Soloing is pretty boring, so it would be great to have some buddies to group with as well as a laid back clan to chat and have fun with.

What you think you could offer: I'm not the "best" player when it comes to shooters, but I'm here to have fun and learn from a good group of people. The enjoyment for me comes from working my way up in a game, so what better way to do it than with some new friends Smile
Back to top Go down
Aarash
Admin
Aarash

SookieStackhouse's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: SookieStackhouse's app   SookieStackhouse's app Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:24 am

SookieStackhouse wrote:
Name in game: SookieStackhouse

APB Forum Name: SookieStackhouse

Interests: Gaming of all types and spending time with family. Also working a full time job and going to school full time, yet I always find at least a few hours a day to play and unwind Razz

Other games played: DAoC, WoW, AoC, SWG, Aion, Warhammer, LoTRO, CoH/CoV, CoDMW2, BFBC2, Bioshock 1/2, Mass Effect 1/2, Dragon Age.. basically whatever my husband is obsessed with at the time which causes me to be obsessed with soon afterwards Razz

Personality: Just here to have fun and make some new friends.. I'm a great listener and always willing to help when I can. I also have a dirty mind, so my apologies in advance if I scare any of the kiddies. Not in a sick Pedobear way or anything, of course. <shifty eyes>

Why you are interested in clan: Saw your recruitment thread and you seem like a fun group! My husband and I (Atomize, also submitting an app) have been looking for a good clan to join since we enjoy the game so much. Soloing is pretty boring, so it would be great to have some buddies to group with as well as a laid back clan to chat and have fun with.

What you think you could offer: I'm not the "best" player when it comes to shooters, but I'm here to have fun and learn from a good group of people. The enjoyment for me comes from working my way up in a game, so what better way to do it than with some new friends Smile
YOU WILL BECOME THE BEST PLAYER! lol ill add you tomorrow then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://prophecy.forumotion.net

SookieStackhouse's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophecy :: Public :: Apply here-
Jump to: