Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophecy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Atomize's App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Atomize

Atomize's App Empty
PostSubject: Atomize's App   Atomize's App Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:09 pm

Name in game: Atomize

APB Forum Name: Atomize

Interests: Games, pc hardware, movies.

Other games played: A lot. All PC games. The last 10 would be: Apb, Bioshock 2, Mass effect 2, Batman AA, Street fighter, Call of duty MW, GTA 4, Assassins creed 2, L4d2, Dead space.

MMO's that I have played are: APB, WoW, Warhammer, AOC, Eve online, LoTr, Ultima Online, CoH, Champions, SWG, and others.

Personality: I am a laid back person, who loves to spend his time gaming. I have a lot of patience when it comes to my job, and that carries over into my time with games. It takes a lot to frustrate me.

Why you are interested in clan: I am looking for some fun and dedicated people to join up with. The last time I was in a serious guild was when I played WoW... since then I have been mostly solo, doing my own thing. I miss that camaraderie. I have recently started playing APB, and It looks like a game I would like to stick with . Me and my wife, SookieStackhouse (who has also applied) like what your clan has to offer. We would like to be a part of it.

What you think you could offer: A reliable team mate, and hopefully a good friend to many of you.

Thanks
-Atom
Back to top Go down
Aarash
Admin
Aarash

Atomize's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atomize's App   Atomize's App Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:23 am

Atomize wrote:
Name in game: Atomize

APB Forum Name: Atomize

Interests: Games, pc hardware, movies.

Other games played: A lot. All PC games. The last 10 would be: Apb, Bioshock 2, Mass effect 2, Batman AA, Street fighter, Call of duty MW, GTA 4, Assassins creed 2, L4d2, Dead space.

MMO's that I have played are: APB, WoW, Warhammer, AOC, Eve online, LoTr, Ultima Online, CoH, Champions, SWG, and others.

Personality: I am a laid back person, who loves to spend his time gaming. I have a lot of patience when it comes to my job, and that carries over into my time with games. It takes a lot to frustrate me.

Why you are interested in clan: I am looking for some fun and dedicated people to join up with. The last time I was in a serious guild was when I played WoW... since then I have been mostly solo, doing my own thing. I miss that camaraderie. I have recently started playing APB, and It looks like a game I would like to stick with . Me and my wife, SookieStackhouse (who has also applied) like what your clan has to offer. We would like to be a part of it.

What you think you could offer: A reliable team mate, and hopefully a good friend to many of you.

Thanks
-Atom
ill add you tomorrow then Very Happy haha.
Back to top Go down
https://prophecy.forumotion.net

Atomize's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophecy :: Public :: Apply here-
Jump to: