Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophecy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loc's App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Locura

Loc's App Empty
PostSubject: Loc's App   Loc's App Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:39 pm

bounce PICK ME PICK ME!!! bounce

Name in game: Locura

APB Forum Name: Locura

Interests: Work (believe it or not i got a pretty sweet gig) Art, vid games

Other games played: EQ2, CoD3 (lol my FPS background is shit and old as hell) AoC

Personality: Bit Crazy, kinda shy at first, thick at times, Think at times i have tourettes. but meh

Why you are interested in clan: Honestly, I liked the name to start, then i read the bit about having a good crew without the elitist jackass attitude of most "pro" guilds. and over the last two nights i've seen Koyv bump his recruit thread 1000 times was enough to get me interested lol

What you think you could offer: Probally a few laughs, some sick humor and a very willing to learn applicant (< basically denotes that im pretty rough shot). So in less words, Im very needy and horrible at the game in the hour i've spent in the financial district Shocked

I also had to split the app up cause reading the others was "wholly WoT". A Rolling Eyes nyways enjoy
Back to top Go down
Aarash
Admin
Aarash

Loc's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loc's App   Loc's App Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:23 am

locura wrote:
bounce PICK ME PICK ME!!! bounce

Name in game: Locura

APB Forum Name: Locura

Interests: Work (believe it or not i got a pretty sweet gig) Art, vid games

Other games played: EQ2, CoD3 (lol my FPS background is shit and old as hell) AoC

Personality: Bit Crazy, kinda shy at first, thick at times, Think at times i have tourettes. but meh

Why you are interested in clan: Honestly, I liked the name to start, then i read the bit about having a good crew without the elitist jackass attitude of most "pro" guilds. and over the last two nights i've seen Koyv bump his recruit thread 1000 times was enough to get me interested lol

What you think you could offer: Probally a few laughs, some sick humor and a very willing to learn applicant (< basically denotes that im pretty rough shot). So in less words, Im very needy and horrible at the game in the hour i've spent in the financial district Shocked

I also had to split the app up cause reading the others was "wholly WoT". A Rolling Eyes nyways enjoy
ill add you tomorrow then Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://prophecy.forumotion.net
Locura

Loc's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loc's App   Loc's App Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:25 am

Sweet Im working nights so will want to sleep tomorrow but will be online trying to get my char design right in the social district.
Back to top Go down
embodied

embodied

Loc's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loc's App   Loc's App Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:57 am

Hit Trotmin up in game, and I'll toss you an invite if Sora or Aarash isn't online. Welcome aboard.
Back to top Go down
Locura

Loc's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loc's App   Loc's App Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:08 pm

I missed you guys today, mostly because i passed out, was a long night last night, will try and be in game tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
embodied

embodied

Loc's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loc's App   Loc's App Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:42 pm

What time is this forum on? Test test, 12:42 AM EST.
Back to top Go down
Locura

Loc's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loc's App   Loc's App Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:50 am

Shocked Im a guinea pig Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
embodied

embodied

Loc's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loc's App   Loc's App Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:09 am

I couldn't spell your name in game I had tried Iocura. I see here, that first "I" is really a lower case L. =-o o-= Was in mission at the time I sent the invite. Sorry about that. : /
Back to top Go down
Locura

Loc's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loc's App   Loc's App Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:31 am

LoL no worries i was on the phone with my wife from work, she was the one who sent you the message, yeah i don't know how im going to go about getting the first letter of my name upper cased... thinking i might have to reroll which would suck ass.

hate to admit but im afk leveling my tuning =) so yeah i was online all night but was working so i wasn't at the keyboard lol.
Back to top Go down
embodied

embodied

Loc's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loc's App   Loc's App Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:31 am

Loc's App Bump-1

Got him.
Back to top Go down
Locura

Loc's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loc's App   Loc's App Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:49 pm

Ewww sweaty man gut on me!

Anyways, I really hate to say this, but there is a possible chance i might be switching servers to play with old guildies from another game. Nothing is official, and i wont be deleting my character, just gotta decide if i wanna go play with some old friends who are already established on La Rocha or stay here with my new bible thumping family!

Lol funny thing is i haven't even been able to get in game since i was invited to the clan only becuase im a workaholic..... affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Loc's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loc's App   Loc's App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loc's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophecy :: Public :: Apply here-
Jump to: