Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophecy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Corvus' App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Corvus

Corvus' App Empty
PostSubject: Corvus' App   Corvus' App Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 4:50 pm

Name in game: Corvus
APB Forum Name: Corvus
Interests: games, martial arts, fencing
Other games played: every mmo since neverwinter nights on aol, anyone else remember that 8 bit pixelated awesomeness?!? and river city ransom
Personality: awesome, maybe not Neil Patrick Harris awesome but awesome nonetheless
Why you are interested in clan: looking for people to game/have some fun with and never been a big fan of pugs
What you think you could offer:hmm lets see...first born man child? ummm, comic relief? a baby seal walks into a club...thump...quasi-seriously i'm not awful or dense and I don't horribly suck (at fps) so I won't be a total waste of carbon matter, game matter, you get the gist
Back to top Go down
Aarash
Admin
Aarash

Corvus' App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Corvus' App   Corvus' App Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:13 pm

Corvus wrote:
Name in game: Corvus
APB Forum Name: Corvus
Interests: games, martial arts, fencing
Other games played: every mmo since neverwinter nights on aol, anyone else remember that 8 bit pixelated awesomeness?!? and river city ransom
Personality: awesome, maybe not Neil Patrick Harris awesome but awesome nonetheless
Why you are interested in clan: looking for people to game/have some fun with and never been a big fan of pugs
What you think you could offer:hmm lets see...first born man child? ummm, comic relief? a baby seal walks into a club...thump...quasi-seriously i'm not awful or dense and I don't horribly suck (at fps) so I won't be a total waste of carbon matter, game matter, you get the gist
omg referencing neil patrick harris what auto in lol? haha
Back to top Go down
https://prophecy.forumotion.net

Corvus' App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophecy :: Public :: Apply here-
Jump to: