Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophecy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deadfisch's app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deadfisc

Deadfisch's app Empty
PostSubject: Deadfisch's app   Deadfisch's app Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:09 pm

Name in game: Deadfisch
APB Forum Name: MrDeadfisch
Interests: Gaming, warhammer, movies, economics
Other games played: Napoleon total war, thinking about picking up BC2
Personality: I'm more of the quiet type, I consider myself mature when it comes to dealing with people; at the same time, I like my fair share of "that's what she said" type jokes every now and then.
Why you are interested in clan: I need a casual clan I can play alongside and you guys seem the right fit
What you think you could offer: A warm body. Besides that, I've had several years of experience working with music theory and composition so if you give me a toon I could probably make a theme out of it.
Back to top Go down
Aarash
Admin
Aarash

Deadfisch's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadfisch's app   Deadfisch's app Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:43 pm

Deadfisc wrote:
Name in game: Deadfisch
APB Forum Name: MrDeadfisch
Interests: Gaming, warhammer, movies, economics
Other games played: Napoleon total war, thinking about picking up BC2
Personality: I'm more of the quiet type, I consider myself mature when it comes to dealing with people; at the same time, I like my fair share of "that's what she said" type jokes every now and then.
Why you are interested in clan: I need a casual clan I can play alongside and you guys seem the right fit
What you think you could offer: A warm body. Besides that, I've had several years of experience working with music theory and composition so if you give me a toon I could probably make a theme out of it.
okay well currently i am installing the game again so whisper dextronaut, reakt or trotmin for invite Very Happy!
cause i downloaded windows 7 64bit
Back to top Go down
https://prophecy.forumotion.net

Deadfisch's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophecy :: Public :: Apply here-
Jump to: