Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophecy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ProClutch'c app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ProClutch

ProClutch'c app Empty
PostSubject: ProClutch'c app   ProClutch'c app Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:24 am

Name in game: ProClutch
APB Forum Name: ProClutch
Interests: gaming, cars and partying
Other games played: all kinds of console games, mainly CoD series, Gears, Halo and BF. played wow for awhile and thats really the only pc game ive played
Personality: laid back but love to win, always try and think of better ways to accomplish missions and different strategies
Why you are interested in clan: seems to me like it'll be fun to play with you guys and i think we will do well, but mainly here to learn and have fun
What you think you could offer: whatever is needed, im fairly new to pc games, but ive played competetively for years on console, but i also like to just have fun and enjoy the games i play. and i really like to get into this game and have some people i can play with on a regular basis

thanks

Back to top Go down
Aarash
Admin
Aarash

ProClutch'c app Empty
PostSubject: Re: ProClutch'c app   ProClutch'c app Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:04 am

ProClutch wrote:
Name in game: ProClutch
APB Forum Name: ProClutch
Interests: gaming, cars and partying
Other games played: all kinds of console games, mainly CoD series, Gears, Halo and BF. played wow for awhile and thats really the only pc game ive played
Personality: laid back but love to win, always try and think of better ways to accomplish missions and different strategies
Why you are interested in clan: seems to me like it'll be fun to play with you guys and i think we will do well, but mainly here to learn and have fun
What you think you could offer: whatever is needed, im fairly new to pc games, but ive played competetively for years on console, but i also like to just have fun and enjoy the games i play. and i really like to get into this game and have some people i can play with on a regular basis

thanks

hey whisper sora in game. btw are you related to wickedshift?
Back to top Go down
https://prophecy.forumotion.net
ProClutch

ProClutch'c app Empty
PostSubject: Re: ProClutch'c app   ProClutch'c app Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:20 am

no not related to anybody on here, lol, and btw ive got the early access beta thing. but ive got the game coming in the mail, so i'll hit u up when i get the full game
Back to top Go down
Aarash
Admin
Aarash

ProClutch'c app Empty
PostSubject: Re: ProClutch'c app   ProClutch'c app Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:28 pm

ProClutch wrote:
no not related to anybody on here, lol, and btw ive got the early access beta thing. but ive got the game coming in the mail, so i'll hit u up when i get the full game
okay sounds good Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
https://prophecy.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

ProClutch'c app Empty
PostSubject: Re: ProClutch'c app   ProClutch'c app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ProClutch'c app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophecy :: Public :: Apply here-
Jump to: