Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophecy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wicked's App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WickedShifts

WickedShifts

Wicked's App Empty
PostSubject: Wicked's App   Wicked's App Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:01 am

Name in game: WickedShifts

APB Forum Name: WickedShiftz

Interests: Games (FPS'ers, MMO's, etc...), Computers, Cars, Women, Guns, Outdoors, ya know... typical guy shiz lol

Other games played: WoW, BF, CoD, Ghost Recon, way to many to list to be honest, heh.

Personality: Fun, caring, easy going, joking guy that loves nothing more to hang out with some friends, fellow players, to talk some smack (in a non-hateful manner, its all 'Fun & Games' right!) & shooting the shiz.

Why you are interested in clan: Seems like a really cool clan to hang out with, make new friends, and spend some time with in San Paro putting some donut dunkin, coffee drinkin, corrupt Valley Dale piggy's 6 feet under all while placing other foes next to them that have the courage to tread on Prophecy turf.

What you think you could offer: I have been playing FPS'ers since the ol' Duke Nukem & Doom days, both PC & Console.. Have expereience playing GTA, Saits Row, BF, CoD, and Ghost Recon with fellow friends as well as having 3yrs of experience playing WoW so im not entirely new to the whole clan / guild scene. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Aarash
Admin
Aarash

Wicked's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked's App   Wicked's App Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:04 am

WickedShifts wrote:
Name in game: WickedShifts

APB Forum Name: WickedShiftz

Interests: Games (FPS'ers, MMO's, etc...), Computers, Cars, Women, Guns, Outdoors, ya know... typical guy shiz lol

Other games played: WoW, BF, CoD, Ghost Recon, way to many to list to be honest, heh.

Personality: Fun, caring, easy going, joking guy that loves nothing more to hang out with some friends, fellow players, to talk some smack (in a non-hateful manner, its all 'Fun & Games' right!) & shooting the shiz.

Why you are interested in clan: Seems like a really cool clan to hang out with, make new friends, and spend some time with in San Paro putting some donut dunkin, coffee drinkin, corrupt Valley Dale piggy's 6 feet under all while placing other foes next to them that have the courage to tread on Prophecy turf.

What you think you could offer: I have been playing FPS'ers since the ol' Duke Nukem & Doom days, both PC & Console.. Have expereience playing GTA, Saits Row, BF, CoD, and Ghost Recon with fellow friends as well as having 3yrs of experience playing WoW so im not entirely new to the whole clan / guild scene. Twisted Evil
ill get sora to invite you guys now. btw are you related to proclutch?
Back to top Go down
https://prophecy.forumotion.net
WickedShifts

WickedShifts

Wicked's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked's App   Wicked's App Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:37 am

Fraid not, never seen nor heard of 'proclutch' why do you ask? I amm @ work at the moment & currently work m-t 7am - 5:30pm est. ill be on this evening around 6:00pm EST or so if someone wants to drop me an invite.

Much appreciated & lookin forward to bustin some hot lead in some asses with ya'll Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Aarash
Admin
Aarash

Wicked's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked's App   Wicked's App Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:28 pm

WickedShifts wrote:
Fraid not, never seen nor heard of 'proclutch' why do you ask? I amm @ work at the moment & currently work m-t 7am - 5:30pm est. ill be on this evening around 6:00pm EST or so if someone wants to drop me an invite.

Much appreciated & lookin forward to bustin some hot lead in some asses with ya'll Twisted Evil
okay well get on and whisper me at Aarash!
Back to top Go down
https://prophecy.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Wicked's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wicked's App   Wicked's App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wicked's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophecy :: Public :: Apply here-
Jump to: