Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophecy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JayNix App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jnixon50

JayNix App Empty
PostSubject: JayNix App   JayNix App Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:22 am

Name in game: JayNix

APB Forum Name:jnixon50

Interests:beer/football/paintball/parties with small-medium sized group of friends/beer...did i say beer/games(PC and PS3)/food i love food anything but seafood/computers/movies/comics/MMA

Other games played:this is my first MMO APB(PC) COD4(PC) Fallout 3(PC) CODMW2(PS3) NHL10(PS3) UFC2010(PS3)

Personality:i am very laid back..but sometimes get upset when i think something should have gone my way in a game i love the old time Disney movies, i like most CGI movies my current fav is Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. i usually keep keep my opinions to myself unless it is asked then ill let you know. i do enjoy a good joke. some of my jokes on other people go sour so i try to hold off on some.i will always try to help out as much as i can in all aspects of life. most of all i am always respectful.

Why you are interested in clan:first of, i hate duchebags and i was promised there wasnt any in this clan so i was happy about that. and i like that this is family orientated clan.

What you think you could offer: i bring a constant effort to get the jobs done and to protect other members in the clan. and i will rep the shit out of the name and the logo on all of my Char's cars and clothing.
Back to top Go down
Aarash
Admin
Aarash

JayNix App Empty
PostSubject: Re: JayNix App   JayNix App Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:29 am

jnixon50 wrote:
Name in game: JayNix

APB Forum Name:jnixon50

Interests:beer/football/paintball/parties with small-medium sized group of friends/beer...did i say beer/games(PC and PS3)/food i love food anything but seafood/computers/movies/comics/MMA

Other games played:this is my first MMO APB(PC) COD4(PC) Fallout 3(PC) CODMW2(PS3) NHL10(PS3) UFC2010(PS3)

Personality:i am very laid back..but sometimes get upset when i think something should have gone my way in a game i love the old time Disney movies, i like most CGI movies my current fav is Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. i usually keep keep my opinions to myself unless it is asked then ill let you know. i do enjoy a good joke. some of my jokes on other people go sour so i try to hold off on some.i will always try to help out as much as i can in all aspects of life. most of all i am always respectful.

Why you are interested in clan:first of, i hate duchebags and i was promised there wasnt any in this clan so i was happy about that. and i like that this is family orientated clan.

What you think you could offer: i bring a constant effort to get the jobs done and to protect other members in the clan. and i will rep the shit out of the name and the logo on all of my Char's cars and clothing.
haha well so far i havent seen any douchebagary so glad to have you with us Wink hopefully i can keep that promise Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
https://prophecy.forumotion.net
jnixon50

JayNix App Empty
PostSubject: haha   JayNix App Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:17 am

im glad to here that i hope to play with youall soon. i am working ona new char because i was in the other server with my first char. i have had very little help with team support so i wish i was playing with you guys now. BTW i usualy work over night 7PM-7AM but i will have off fri-mon night. i just started working on some tunes(but im not good) i did make something a little catchy ..well i think so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JayNix App Empty
PostSubject: Re: JayNix App   JayNix App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JayNix App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophecy :: Public :: Apply here-
Jump to: