Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophecy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mind Eraser's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mind Eraser

Mind Eraser's Application Empty
PostSubject: Mind Eraser's Application   Mind Eraser's Application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:27 pm

Name in game: MindEraser
APB Forum Name: Shukun (haven't posted yet)
Interests: Movies, Gaming, Television, Books
Other games played: DICE games, Valve games, range of PS3 games, various P2P MMO's, the list goes on...
Personality: I'm kinda quiet, but easy going. I'd say I have a good sense of humour.
Why you are interested in clan: From reading over your recruitment thread, this sounds like a fun clan.
What you think you could offer: I like to think I'm good at shooters and action games, and I enjoy teamwork. I have a mic, although I don't usually use it (but I'm always attentive to what my teammates have to say).
Back to top Go down
Aarash
Admin
Aarash

PostSubject: Re: Mind Eraser's Application   Mind Eraser's Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:06 am

Mind Eraser wrote:
Name in game: MindEraser
APB Forum Name: Shukun (haven't posted yet)
Interests: Movies, Gaming, Television, Books
Other games played: DICE games, Valve games, range of PS3 games, various P2P MMO's, the list goes on...
Personality: I'm kinda quiet, but easy going. I'd say I have a good sense of humour.
Why you are interested in clan: From reading over your recruitment thread, this sounds like a fun clan.
What you think you could offer: I like to think I'm good at shooters and action games, and I enjoy teamwork. I have a mic, although I don't usually use it (but I'm always attentive to what my teammates have to say).
cool.
Whats your name in game? or is it minderaser? talk to Aarash Sora dextronaut for invite Very Happy! i would tell you embodieds name but i forgot it right now. its tip something.
Back to top Go down
https://prophecy.forumotion.net
Mind Eraser

PostSubject: Re: Mind Eraser's Application   Mind Eraser's Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:05 pm

Yeah, it's MindEraser, I'll give someone a shout next time I'm on.
Back to top Go down
Aarash
Admin
Aarash

PostSubject: Re: Mind Eraser's Application   Mind Eraser's Application Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:19 pm

Mind Eraser wrote:
Yeah, it's MindEraser, I'll give someone a shout next time I'm on.
okay cool haha Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
https://prophecy.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mind Eraser's Application   Mind Eraser's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mind Eraser's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophecy :: Public :: Apply here-
Jump to: