Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophecy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zhull's App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zhull

Zhull's App Empty
PostSubject: Zhull's App   Zhull's App Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:56 am

Name in game: Zhull
APB Forum Name: Berzhull
Interests: gaming, hiking and the likes
Other games played: omg, too many...wow, coh, lotr, champions online, warhammer, cod(allof them), RTCW, and I'm sure many more
Personality: fairly outgoing once I get to know you a bit.
Why you are interested in clan: Sounds like a nice bunch of people. I just want to be in a clan that is supportive, I'm not the best player, but I try and want to get better.
What you think you could offer: Teamwork and hopefully some designs once I unlock so features.

Looking forward to hearing back from an officer or leader Smile.
Back to top Go down
Aarash
Admin
Aarash

Zhull's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zhull's App   Zhull's App Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:49 am

Zhull wrote:
Name in game: Zhull
APB Forum Name: Berzhull
Interests: gaming, hiking and the likes
Other games played: omg, too many...wow, coh, lotr, champions online, warhammer, cod(allof them), RTCW, and I'm sure many more
Personality: fairly outgoing once I get to know you a bit.
Why you are interested in clan: Sounds like a nice bunch of people. I just want to be in a clan that is supportive, I'm not the best player, but I try and want to get better.
What you think you could offer: Teamwork and hopefully some designs once I unlock so features.

Looking forward to hearing back from an officer or leader Smile.
hey i look forward to having you haha. sorry i was slow to check yours today. Very Happy! is zhull your name in game? cause sometimes people dont do theres haha. and whisper me in game under Aarash Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
https://prophecy.forumotion.net

Zhull's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophecy :: Public :: Apply here-
Jump to: