Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophecy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonracer Aplication

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moonracer 23

moonracer 23

Moonracer Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Moonracer Aplication   Moonracer Aplication Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:51 am

Name in game: Moonracer
APB Forum Name: Moonracer23

Interests: Game design, technology, spirituality, some other stuff

Other games played: LOTS! Possibly Relevant: HL2DM, Left 4 Dead, GTA series...

Personality: Cool and quiet. I'm not a trash talker and will try to compliment a well played opponent when credit is due. I'm more the type to follow orders than to lead, though I will offer ideas if a team seems to be losing focus. I have more of a "casual player" attitude than a "hardcore" one, but I know my way around an FPS. Also, I'm a SubGenius and a bit of an eccentric, but know if I go a bit crazy in game it is just me RPing and having fun.

Why you are interested in clan: Prophesy seems to be the closest to what I'm looking for. More of a relaxed social clan, but still focusing on teaming up and having fun. Other clans seem to be advertising about how pro-hardcore-win they are and I've seen how that sort of attitude leads to more drama than fun.

What you think you could offer: I'd be willing to prioritize teaming up with clan members in game and do my best to work as an effective team member. I have some artistic skill and would be willing to work with other clan artists on some group style projects. Not sure what my actual schedule will be or frequency of playing but hey, who does?

Edit:
Server: Zombie (I think people playing in different servers might be an issue)
Back to top Go down
Aarash
Admin
Aarash

PostSubject: Re: Moonracer Aplication   Moonracer Aplication Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:50 am

moonracer 23 wrote:
Name in game: Moonracer
APB Forum Name: Moonracer23

Interests: Game design, technology, spirituality, some other stuff

Other games played: LOTS! Possibly Relevant: HL2DM, Left 4 Dead, GTA series...

Personality: Cool and quiet. I'm not a trash talker and will try to compliment a well played opponent when credit is due. I'm more the type to follow orders than to lead, though I will offer ideas if a team seems to be losing focus. I have more of a "casual player" attitude than a "hardcore" one, but I know my way around an FPS. Also, I'm a SubGenius and a bit of an eccentric, but know if I go a bit crazy in game it is just me RPing and having fun.

Why you are interested in clan: Prophesy seems to be the closest to what I'm looking for. More of a relaxed social clan, but still focusing on teaming up and having fun. Other clans seem to be advertising about how pro-hardcore-win they are and I've seen how that sort of attitude leads to more drama than fun.

What you think you could offer: I'd be willing to prioritize teaming up with clan members in game and do my best to work as an effective team member. I have some artistic skill and would be willing to work with other clan artists on some group style projects. Not sure what my actual schedule will be or frequency of playing but hey, who does?

Edit:
Server: Zombie (I think people playing in different servers might be an issue)

Glad to have you among us whisper me in game under Aarash and ill be looking for you also adding Moonracer to friends list to check when your online Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
https://prophecy.forumotion.net
moonracer 23

moonracer 23

PostSubject: Re: Moonracer Aplication   Moonracer Aplication Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:39 am

Just a heads up, I'm usually working 10+ hours monday -thursday so it is unlikely to find me then. This weekend I will try to get my headset working and install vent. Regardless I will be online and hopefully get to team up with folks.
Back to top Go down
Aarash
Admin
Aarash

PostSubject: Re: Moonracer Aplication   Moonracer Aplication Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 11:44 am

moonracer 23 wrote:
Just a heads up, I'm usually working 10+ hours monday -thursday so it is unlikely to find me then. This weekend I will try to get my headset working and install vent. Regardless I will be online and hopefully get to team up with folks.
okay sounds like a plan sir Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
https://prophecy.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moonracer Aplication   Moonracer Aplication Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonracer Aplication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophecy :: Public :: Apply here-
Jump to: