Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophecy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Domoto's App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Domoto

Domoto's App Empty
PostSubject: Domoto's App   Domoto's App Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 1:34 am

Name in game: Domoto

APB Forum Name: Domoto (as you can tell, I am highly inconsistent Razz )

Interests: Well a great many things, Gaming, Movies, Reading, enjoying life

Other games played: I have way to many to list, most any MMO that is out there I have at least tried, I am very big on Valve and Blizzard games, PC gamer at heart, but I do enjoy some console action here and there, I love me some Super Smash Brothers

Personality: I'm not really sure how to describe myself, I tend to be a well mannered, outgoing individual, but from years of exposure to the Internet and the subcultures of society, I have grown quite a strange, random sense of humor and personality, not that I can't enjoy good old comedy though

Why you are interested in clan: Well after reading the clan statement, I felt it resembled how I feel about clans/guilds, this is an exerpt from a post I made on the APB Forums

"The thing is, when it comes to guilds/gangs/corporations/alliances ect. More or less what I look for is a guild that can play the game and play it well, when they want to, but ultimately just wants to have a good time. Have a Vent server or something to that extent that people want to connect to, not just for guild activities, but because its a community all on its own. APB offers a lot for an online community, not just for running missions, but all the customization alone"

What you think you could offer: Well I would offer what knowledge and help I can, even on subjects not of game matter, and while I am still learning the ins and outs, I seem to be pretty handy with the logo designer, so I can offer my services with that
Back to top Go down
Aarash
Admin
Aarash

Domoto's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domoto's App   Domoto's App Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 11:23 am

Domoto wrote:

Other games played: I have way to many to list, most any MMO that is out there I have at least tried, I am very big on Valve and Blizzard games, PC gamer at heart, but I do enjoy some console action here and there, I love me some Super Smash Brothers

Personality: I'm not really sure how to describe myself, I tend to be a well mannered, outgoing individual, but from years of exposure to the Internet and the subcultures of society, I have grown quite a strange, random sense of humor and personality, not that I can't enjoy good old comedy though

Why you are interested in clan: Well after reading the clan statement, I felt it resembled how I feel about clans/guilds, this is an exerpt from a post I made on the APB Forums

"The thing is, when it comes to guilds/gangs/corporations/alliances ect. More or less what I look for is a guild that can play the game and play it well, when they want to, but ultimately just wants to have a good time. Have a Vent server or something to that extent that people want to connect to, not just for guild activities, but because its a community all on its own. APB offers a lot for an online community, not just for running missions, but all the customization alone"

What you think you could offer: Well I would offer what knowledge and help I can, even on subjects not of game matter, and while I am still learning the ins and outs, I seem to be pretty handy with the logo designer, so I can offer my services with that
whisper me in game As Aarash!!!
Back to top Go down
https://prophecy.forumotion.net
Aarash
Admin
Aarash

Domoto's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domoto's App   Domoto's App Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 12:51 am

Domoto wrote:

how can i get ahold of you sir Very Happy?
Back to top Go down
https://prophecy.forumotion.net
Domoto

Domoto's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domoto's App   Domoto's App Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:40 am

Well, as it turns out, I am on the wrong server O.o, Unfortunately, I didn't realize it was Zombie, my own big mistake, and I want to thank you for the acceptance, but unfortunately must decline due to already establishing myself on Larocha, probably should read more next time I attempt to apply to a guild : (, thanks again, sorry i won't be experiencing the game with all of you, good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Domoto's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domoto's App   Domoto's App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Domoto's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophecy :: Public :: Apply here-
Jump to: