Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophecy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aimesh App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aimesh

Aimesh App Empty
PostSubject: Aimesh App   Aimesh App Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:21 pm

Name in game: Aimesh

APB Forum Name: Aimesh

Interests: Video games ONLY Very Happy , haha no i like also to read , i like anime , i like PCs ( building custom made ones ).

Other games played: U name it i played it , I started from the arcades , Atari , Nintendo , sega , going all the way to PS3 and Wii ( i own both consoles ) , i played alot of MMOs like WoW ( who didn't play wow ) , league of legends ( still playing the game its the best pvp F2P game ) . I played alot of FPS games , like unreal tournament 2004 and 3 , splinter cell , Crysis . All parts of GTA even the first 2 parts where the game was in very cool 2D & a tale view Very Happy .

Personality: Funny , polite , gamer , NO QQs , mature , have a voice on vent .

Why you are interested in clan: Turst me this is not a single play game , and for the bad reasons i don't have any RL friends that are going to play APB , i tryed to play the game in the open beta solo , but the game faaaaaaaaaailed real bad and in the last day i got a friend with someone the whole game was different , it was amazing. And one more thing i did like your rules and your post on the app forum .

What you think you could offer: A good attendance u tell me when u find me there , ahh a good driver ingame i mean Very Happy a bad shooter :p , funny on vent , friendly man .

P.S. I wanted to make my app short
Back to top Go down
Aarash
Admin
Aarash

Aimesh App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aimesh App   Aimesh App Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:59 pm

Aimesh wrote:
Name in game: Aimesh

APB Forum Name: Aimesh

Interests: Video games ONLY Very Happy , haha no i like also to read , i like anime , i like PCs ( building custom made ones ).

Other games played: U name it i played it , I started from the arcades , Atari , Nintendo , sega , going all the way to PS3 and Wii ( i own both consoles ) , i played alot of MMOs like WoW ( who didn't play wow ) , league of legends ( still playing the game its the best pvp F2P game ) . I played alot of FPS games , like unreal tournament 2004 and 3 , splinter cell , Crysis . All parts of GTA even the first 2 parts where the game was in very cool 2D & a tale view Very Happy .

Personality: Funny , polite , gamer , NO QQs , mature , have a voice on vent .

Why you are interested in clan: Turst me this is not a single play game , and for the bad reasons i don't have any RL friends that are going to play APB , i tryed to play the game in the open beta solo , but the game faaaaaaaaaailed real bad and in the last day i got a friend with someone the whole game was different , it was amazing. And one more thing i did like your rules and your post on the app forum .

What you think you could offer: A good attendance u tell me when u find me there , ahh a good driver ingame i mean Very Happy a bad shooter :p , funny on vent , friendly man .

P.S. I wanted to make my app short
its cool man talk to me in game at Aarash or Talk to Sora. We will invite you as soon as possible. I had a pleasure reading your app.
Back to top Go down
https://prophecy.forumotion.net

Aimesh App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophecy :: Public :: Apply here-
Jump to: