Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophecy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shade's App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadeEquinox

Shade's App Empty
PostSubject: Shade's App   Shade's App Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:33 pm

Name in game:ShadeEquinox

APB Forum Name:ShadeEquinox

Interests:Gaming Camping Paintball eh lots of stuff

Other games played:most FPS, League of Legends, hmm in reality i'll play just about anything.

Personality:Laid back but argumenative (if that's spelt right) i get annoyed like everyone else but i usually keep my mellow and just want to have fun. It's a game. That's what a game's for.

Why you are interested in clan:Read up on the forums and you said you're basically going for a group a friends/family to help teach run with and have a good time. That's what MMORPG's are all about so seemed like a good place to get started.

What you think you could offer:Another gun. in ways that's about all we can offer this early on isn't it? Razz help out when you need me and when i can.
Back to top Go down
Aarash
Admin
Aarash

Shade's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shade's App   Shade's App Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:29 pm

ShadeEquinox wrote:
Name in game:ShadeEquinox

APB Forum Name:ShadeEquinox

Interests:Gaming Camping Paintball eh lots of stuff

Other games played:most FPS, League of Legends, hmm in reality i'll play just about anything.

Personality:Laid back but argumenative (if that's spelt right) i get annoyed like everyone else but i usually keep my mellow and just want to have fun. It's a game. That's what a game's for.

Why you are interested in clan:Read up on the forums and you said you're basically going for a group a friends/family to help teach run with and have a good time. That's what MMORPG's are all about so seemed like a good place to get started.

What you think you could offer:Another gun. in ways that's about all we can offer this early on isn't it? Razz help out when you need me and when i can.
Whisper Aarash in game Very Happy! ill invite you guys right away.
Back to top Go down
https://prophecy.forumotion.net

Shade's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophecy :: Public :: Apply here-
Jump to: