Prophecy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophecy

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EA app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
embodied

embodied

EA app Empty
PostSubject: EA app   EA app Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:39 pm

Name in game: Undecided

APB Forum Name: EmbodiedApathy

Interests: Beer, brewing, games, history, chess, computers, literature, music. Fuck, I don't know.

Other games played: Long list, brief synopsis. EQ, WoW, Darkfall, AOE 3, Napoleon Total War, Mount and Blade: Warband, Socom. There's more.

Personality: Easy going, I guess. I really don't know, that's for others to say. Very little gets me riled up and I like to joke around.

Why you are interested in clan: Been talking to Koyv90 on the forums, went on vent and it seems like I'd fit in.

What you think you could offer: Be able to offer some things to the clan, I'm a tactical player. I'm analytical and like to problem solve, in game there are series of problems you're going to be confronted with .Being able to be cohesive will be a key to success I'd imagine. As well as decent strategies to counteract other people's play styles.
Back to top Go down
Aarash
Admin
Aarash

EA app Empty
PostSubject: Re: EA app   EA app Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:45 pm

Embodied wrote:

Interests: Beer, brewing, games, history, chess, computers, literature, music. Fuck, I don't know.

Other games played: Long list, brief synopsis. EQ, WoW, Darkfall, AOE 3, Napoleon Total War, Mount and Blade: Warband, Socom. There's more.

Personality: Easy going, I guess. I really don't know, that's for others to say. Very little gets me riled up and I like to joke around.

Why you are interested in clan: Been talking to Koyv90 on the forums, went on vent and it seems like I'd fit in.

What you think you could offer: Be able to offer some things to the clan, I'm a tactical player. I'm analytical and like to problem solve, in game there are series of problems you're going to be confronted with .Being able to be cohesive will be a key to success I'd imagine. As well as decent strategies to counteract other people's play styles.
what game did you just come from? ha may i ask? also nice i think you would fit in. Cant get old with laid back joking kind of people. Specially ones that are analytical Very Happy that is hard to come by :p. glad to see you applying Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://prophecy.forumotion.net
embodied

embodied

EA app Empty
PostSubject: Re: EA app   EA app Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:35 pm

I didn't realize until now you were Koyv90. M&B WB and Napoleon. I'd played Global Agenda and Darkfall before that. Both, pretty weak games.
Back to top Go down
zeroslayerx

EA app Empty
PostSubject: Re: EA app   EA app Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:00 pm

Embodied wrote:

Welcome the the clan bro Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EA app Empty
PostSubject: Re: EA app   EA app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EA app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prophecy :: Public :: Apply here-
Jump to: